Antarctica weather can change quickly. Weddell seal field researchers work in all kinds of weather--sometimes mild and beautiful, sometimes windy and challenging. All in a good day's field work with the Montana State University Weddell seal research team working in the Erebus Bay area of Antarctica's Ross Sea. Video production by Mary Lynn Price. Additional footage by Jessica Farrer. More information at http://WeddellSealScience.com.
- Remix of:
- Video: "Working in Antarctica Weather"
- Education, Life Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4
- Material Type:
- Diagram/Illustration, Lecture
- Jenni Egstad
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.